viernes, 29 de junio de 2018

My future in ten years

Hello my dear friends! I really hope you are very well. In these cold days, I usually don't get up at the mornings because the cold is too much, it doesn't like me. I think that in the future, the weather will be even more, even dangerous. Well, definitively I don't wish for it, but if it really has to happen in the future, I hope it  happens in 10000000000000 years more. 

Now, I will talk about a projection of me and my world in ten years more (yes, only ten). The people sometimes don't like thinking about the future. I don't know exactly why but I suppose that they are scared for the changes. In my case, I believe in a better world with better humans without bad intentions and solidarity. I know, it's very hard but not impossible. Regarding my own person, the future doesn't scare me, I'm scared for the velocity of time, how this occurs and we change without thinking. I see my future like a good thing, hopefully I will not become a boring adult. I wish to have a stable work, really good friends, all my family with health and a cute boyfriend. I hope I can help people so I wish to become an excellent professional with values and responsibilities. 


1 comentario:

  1. I would like to continue living with my parents too, I can’t live without them jajaj

    ResponderEliminar