domingo, 10 de junio de 2018

Pets

Hello my dear friends!

Today is raining, It's very cold and I'm warm with three cardigans and wool socks. However I love sound of rain when its bounces against the ceiling and the petrichor emanating from the rapidly drying grass.

In this opportunity I will talk about the animals that have cheered my days, my pets.

I was 3-4 years old when my dad brought to house a little dog with paint all over his body, he found it in a mechanic shop. I named her Camila and from that day we were inseparable. She was very intelligent, every morning she knocked on the door with her tail to wake us up and brought rabbits as a gift (she hunted them). She was a good friend, she consoled me when I was sad and she took care of me when necessary. I lived most of my infancy with Camila until one day she died. It was very sad for me.

Then Mateo arrived. He was also very intelligent (that's why his name) and very happy. It was a tender and very playful poodle, I always lacked socks because Mateo hid them. My grandfather loved him very much because they always left together in the afternoon. That's why when Mateo was run over, we were all very sad.

I currently have Puntito. I named him that because he was very small when he was born. He is very nice, he has olive-shaped eyes, dark and deep with wavy eyelashes, my mother loves him very much. Unfortunately, Puntito fell ill with Distemper and can't move his hind legs so he uses to "carrito".

I didn't find pictures of Camila and Mateo, only Puntito:


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario