viernes, 8 de junio de 2018

My favorite places to eat at the faculty

Hi everyone! Again I'm posting on the blog. In this oportunity I will talk about my favorite places to eat at the faculty «as the title says, jeje» and I'm very exciting to tell you about this.
First of all, I have to say you that I love food with my complete heart. I can feel cold, be too angry, sad, stressed, but the food solves everything. In simple words, for me food is life. It is for this reason that eat in a place with "Las tres B" «good, nice and cheap in Spanish» is very important and necessary. 
Next I will make a list with my TOP 3 "picás" to eat at the faculty or near it:

        
In the third place is the Ricoffy. It is a very beautiful and well decorated place located in the Faculty of Chemistry, the food is delicious, generally I eat there churrascos and sopaipillas. But it is quite expensive and you cannot pay with the Junaeb card . 💔




The second place is for "El Domo". It is located in the Faculty of Medicine in front of the football field. The seller is a very kind and gentle gentleman who is always smiling and greeting you. "El Domo" doesn't specifically sell lunches, it sells everything a bit like drinks, cereal bars, cakes, brownies, sweets, among others. It's too cheap, the other day I bought a "Pingüino" and spent $200 "pesos"! If I'm near "El Domo" I buy a Jumex... How much money is it worth? Only $1000 "pesos"!


Finally, the first place is for... Subway! The place is very near to the faculty and, although it is not very cheap, it is worth it. You can pay with the Junaeb card and Friday «my favorite day» is the day of the tuna sandwich. When it's the day of a sandwich, it's cheaper «$ 1300 "pesos" approx». The only bad thing is that the Subway of Independencia gives very little cheese «only 2 slices», the Subway of Ovalle gives 5 slices!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario