martes, 29 de mayo de 2018

My favorites photographies

                                 
Well, one of my favorites photographies is about Harry Styles. Also he's my favorite artist of One Direction. Actually, his band separated and Harry is soloist. I don't know with precision where the photo was taken, but I think it was in one of his concert while he sang. Neither I know who taken this photo, but I suspect it was an photographer professional. This photography is special for me because I love the look of Harry, how he dresses and the striking colors of the photo.


Another of my favorite photographies (also Harry's) is the following. The photo was taken in one of his concerts, I do not know who took it. This photo is special to me because Harry is very happy, he really transmits happiness to his fans and his clothes are cool. He is original, attractive and expresses himself very well when he sings. He is a complete artist.










1 comentario:

  1. I'm not a big fan of one direction but the first picture is a good one and it has a great definition .

    ResponderEliminar