jueves, 3 de mayo de 2018

My Autobiography


Hi there! 


My name's Javiera Andrea Vega Pérez and I was born in Ovalle on July 10th 1998. My parents are Andrés and Clara, I have a younger sister, her name's Clara Valentina. 

 -My parents


-My sister and me

I live in Algarrobo Bajo (the one without a beach) since I was born, Algarrobo Bajo is a village near to the central city of Ovalle that is entire rural, like there's not even internet service like here in Santiago. I studied my primary school in Escuela de Algarrobo Bajo, after that, I studied my secondary education in Ovalle at San Viator. 

Later on, I started my odontology career here in Universidad de Chile, so I have to move to Santiago city where I live at my boyfriend's house, his name's Matias and we love to eat sushi.

-Matias and me

In my free time, I like to draw portrait, write novels in Wattpad and read teenage books. Also, I love sing and annoy Matias (he's very funny when he gets angry).


-My favorite portrait

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario