jueves, 3 de mayo de 2018

Why did I choose this career?

Hi, I'm sick and I hope to infect everyone (it's a lie, don't believe me)

Well, in this opportunity I will talk about why I chosen odontolgy's career. When I was a child I loved draw, paint and riding bicycle. I remember that I wanted to be an artist and wear very nice berets. When I was 8-10 years old, I wanted to be president of Chile because I liked to lead the rest. In secondary school, I really liked biology and professions about health, mainly dentistry. My teeth were not very good, that's why I used braces. Then I thought: Why not study orthodontics?
Finally, as orthodontics is a specialty of dentistry, I studied dentistry at the University of Chile. I do not regret it, it is one of the best universities in the country, demanding but I like it.There, I found very good friends and a nice boyfriend who loves me. Maybe I won't study orthodontics, but I really hope to be a very good dentist and help people who need it most.


3 comentarios:

  1. I remember when you drew all teeth , they were perfect .

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wanting to be a president huh? A nice dream to start but I guess it has problems too, I hope that you get fullfill with your career :3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Choosing a career to study when you leave school so young is very difficult, so being sure that you chose the right thing is even more difficult.

    ResponderEliminar