jueves, 3 de mayo de 2018

My favourite piece of technology

Hi again everyone!



I'm here this time to talk about my favorite technological object, and it's the smartphone of course. The smarphone is a device that I use most of the time, because it brings me to social networks, where I maintain contact with my family and friends who are kilometers away, or GPS, or a large etc...

I got my first phone at the age of 8 but it was a very obsolete one, like it only work to call and play the "Game of the Snake". Nowadays I have a Samsung galaxy J7 2016 smartphone, and it's incredible the amount of content that a smartphone can possess, in example I have an app to view the time that I have to wait the bus, or apps to ask for a "Uber". I can take pictures of everything and upload it to the social media (I use it to take a lot of pictures of me and my boyfriend in different places) I love it!

But there is a big problem with it, and its the time that we spend using it, in some point we start to depend on our smartphone, for everything. Also there is nothing more annoying that talk with someone that has his cellphone in the hand and do not pay attention to you.

1 comentario:

  1. Technology is devouring our lives, but it's weird that we don't notice about that.
    Nice cellphone! I have it too.
    greetings!

    ResponderEliminar