viernes, 15 de junio de 2018

Dentilandiachile

Hello my friends! I hope that you're fine...

Today I will talk about career-related website that I enjoy visiting. This website is called Dentilandiachile and you can follow them on Instagram with the next link: https://www.instagram.com/dentilandiachile/

Dentilandiachile is a very original and entertaining online store. It sells odontologics products  like key-rings, carcasses, tooth brushes, bags, rings, purses, cosmetics cases, pins, cushions, pens, stickers and post-its, among other articles. All of them have designs of teeth very cute and funny. If you don't believe me, I will put the following photos of Dentilandiachile for you to trust me:

                                                  -These are different key-rings.


-These are bags of teeth.

-These are cushions.

-And these are carcasses. 

The products are a little expensive but they are worth it. I often visit the site because I loved their articles and the teeth in general (I check their updates everyday). So I totally  recommend you this website especially if you are dentist (or your friends or your boyfriend/girlfriend are dentist because here you can find a perfect gift). 

Well, this is all for now, goodbye! 

2 comentarios: