viernes, 22 de junio de 2018

My favorite subject of this semestre

Hi my dear friends! I'm here again to talk about my favorite subject of this semester in my career (yes, like the tittle says). I must confess that I love drawing, painting and (in general) expressing my feelings through art. For this special and important reason I chose the subject El Arte del Dibujo: Un Esbozo de la Realidad. 

The teacher who does the classes is Cristian Peñafiel and he's very cool. The classes help me to relax, break my frustrations and find my true happiness. Well, the subject is practical and theoretical (both) because the students can learn to explain to the teacher or draw to express how their feelings in this moment. When I chose my not mandatory subjects (In my faculty it's called CFG = Cursos de Formacion General), I saw the first word Arte and  I immediately took it. If I could, I wouldn't change anything of this subject, because it's really beautiful and cozy for artistic kind of people. 

My favorite aspect of my CFG is that I can express my feelings and the teacher gives me a mark for this (of course, it's magnificent!). Finally, I will mention the main contents I have seen (I don't remember everything, but I will say the most important): painting with watercolors, drawing portraits, drawing naked bodies and drawing with "tinta china". 



Both drawings are mine and I made them in the CFG

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi :D
    Your art is soooo coool :O It's too beautiful
    If you could take this cfg again in the next semester, would you do it??

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You are incredible, Javiera! <3 Your draws are beautiful :3
    It's a fantastic CFG :)

    ResponderEliminar