lunes, 23 de septiembre de 2019

Who gives me tickets to Italy?

Hi everyone!
Today I will talk about the country I would like to travel to: Italy. I think Italy is a dream country. I'm a fan of Mediterranean food like spaghetti, lasagna, cappuccino and especially pizza. One of my biggest wishes is to eat an appetizing pizza from Naples.


My favorite flowers are sunflowers or "the flower of life". Tuscany is one of the twenty regions that make up the Italian Republic. In the month of July it is summer in Tuscany and the fields abound with beautiful sunflowers. I really want to see that!


I would also like to know the channels of Venice, Florentine art (such as Da Vinci and Caravaggio) and Italian history. Italy owns 49 world heritage sites!


Another of my biggest dreams is to study in Italy because I love the culture, language and especially the art of his country.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario