lunes, 30 de septiembre de 2019

A teacher that has inspired me



Hi everyone, today I will talk about a teacher that has inspired me (as the title literally says).
When I was a child, I always wanted to go to school. I really dreamed whit this. Well, to contextualize, I live in the countryside in the IV Region of Coquimbo: the village is called Algarrobo. Algarrobo is a little village with very few inhabitants and it hasn't sea. Since I was very bored, my childhood dream was to go to school. I wanted to learn new things and play with other children my age.


My dream was fulfilled: I went to school. So there I met teacher Antonio. Antonio Edgar Godoy is one of the best people I have ever met. I remember that he was kind, talented and with a great vocation to teach. He was very funny and his classes were very entertaining. One of the things I will never forget was the solidarity of this man. I had very poor classmates in that school. The teacher Antonio always helped them with food, psychological support and good humor (obviously). Most of these children had no support from their families so the teacher was like their second dad.

I haven’t currently spoken with teacher Antonio but I want to do it soon. I usually greet him for teacher’s days and this year I plan to do it too.

1 comentario:

  1. Be a Teacher is the most fulfilling job and one with the worstest paid, in some cases, the money isn't their paid.

    ResponderEliminar