lunes, 7 de octubre de 2019

My favourite dorama

Hello dear beautiful friends! This time I will tell you about my favourite TV serie (specifically dorama). What is a dorama? A dorama is an Asian novel, it can be Taiwanese, Korean or Japanese. I love doramas and my favourite call to The Great Seducer.

I love The Great Seducer because it is an original story with charecters of different and special characteristics. It has a very entertaining plot, belongs to the romance and comedy genre, both are my favorite genres.




Story line


Kwon Shi Hyun (Woo Do Hwan) bets his life in a dangerous game to seduce Eun Tae Hee (Joy, member of Red Velvet). Eun Tae Hee is 20 years old and believes that people who are influenced by love are pathetic. After Eun Tae Hee meets Kwon Shi Hyun, his view on love changes. But it's all part of a horrible bet proposed by Soo Ji (friend of Shi Hyun). Can love beat everything?



My favorite part is when the protagonists (Tae Hee and Shi Hyun) give their first kiss. It is a very magical moment. I love the complicity of the two. My favorite actor is Woo Do Hwan who plays Shi Hyun. He acts really well, going through all kinds of moments throughout the series.


Featured Phrase:
People pretend they like them and you are kind. The world is full of those kind of people, so be careful. But don't you think cheating yourself is worse? Pretend you're not hurt or alone and that everything is fine. Someone I know used to do that and the false appearance caused his heart to get sick.

4 comentarios:

  1. I found interesting Asian TV series like "Boys Over Flowers" that was all good BUUUUUT it has a poor quality ending, it disappointed me.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thanks for showing it to me. Enjoy it until the last chapter :D

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I like doramas too, I didn't see this one, but one of my favorites doramas are, Heartstrings and you are beautiful, In both of them perform Park Shin Hye

    ResponderEliminar