lunes, 14 de octubre de 2019

My future job

Hello everyone! Today is Monday and my mood knows it haha.


Well, this time I will talk about my work plans, my ambitions and goals for life. It is a great question, but I am already familiar with it (for the students who will give the PSU this year: you understand me). I am a dental student, I am in my second year (or third, maybe), so I want to finish my studies and work as a dental surgeon. The university is stressful and that is one of the reasons why I want to work soon. I know that work is also stressful, but I want to be a totally independent person, in all aspects.


One of my dreams is to become a great artist, open an art gallery and exhibit my paintings. I would also like to write and publish a book or novel. Don't get me wrong. I like what I study and I love my career (still lol) but there are other things that I also love, mainly art. I would also like to study a specialty like Orthodontics or Implantology, but I still have to think about it. At the moment, I just want to enjoy my day to day and do things well. You know: Carpe diem mode.


7 comentarios:

  1. I thing that your gallery will be a total success, I've have seen your paints, and are awesome. I'll be there to support you.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love that you have so many dreams. I hope to read your novel and visit your gallery someday.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. You can do all the things that you want, I hope that you can be a great artist and enjoy that :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. You paint really good, succes in the future

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I think that all dreams come true if you wish hard enough (and some effort as well) (ɔ◔‿◔)ɔ ♥

    ResponderEliminar
  6. ooo that great, you draw amazing you are great, fight for your dream

    ResponderEliminar