lunes, 23 de septiembre de 2019

1D: my five boyfriends!

Hello dear friends! I hope you are very well and your week is very happy. 


Today I'm going to tell you about One Direction, how much I like them and when I went to see them in concert. One Direction came to Chile in May 2014 and had two consecutive presentations. It was really amazing, one of the best experiences of my life, I doubt I'll ever forget. I remember that there were many fans and that everyone sang their songs, just like me. Niall (one of the members of the band) greeted all the girls and I think (I WANT TO BELIEVE) that he also greeted me. One Direction spoke phrases in Spanish such as: ¿Qué pasa, Santiago? ¿Qué tal señoritas? and they all danced La Macarena, I almost had a heart attack with that.




My favorite part was when I listened More than this, one of my favorite songs. I remember that listened it and it moved me, besides it was raining and everything seemed like a dream. It was very magical.



Well, it's time to say goodbye. I hope not to bore you with my things haha, "nos olemos luego".

1 comentario:

  1. One direction!.
    I think it was expected that you would write about them, since you always listen to them :)

    ResponderEliminar